Program Committee members for mDevelopment 2009

Dear Friends

We are looking for program committee members for the forthcoming
conference on Mobile Development.

As a member of the committee, you will be requested to review one or
two papers during June 2009, and will be expected to promote the
conference in your circle of professionals, and via other appropriate
avenues.

In return for your efforts, you will be recognized at the conference
web site and will be joining other professionals who are part of  the
Mobile Life community.
A brief info on the conference can be found below and more detailed
info is at the wwww.m4life.org

I have great confidence that with your contribution, mLife Events will
be even better in assuring quality content of the research manuscripts.

if you can accept my invitation, could you please follow the link
below and sign up to our online submission systems before the  18th of
May?

When you are on the submission site, please choose sign UP and then
ENTER the keycode requested on the web site:

http://m4life.org/openconf/openconf.php       keycode:     revkey

Could you also recommend other experts in the area to join to the
committee?
(Please send me their Name and Email).

Thank your for your efforts in advance. Looking forward to your
response.

Regards,

On Behalf of mLife Organization
Kushchu

Chairs:
I. Kushchu (mLife 2009)
M. Bull, (mSociety 2009)
C. Borucki and J. Battle (EURO mGOV 2009)
K. Banks, (mDevelpment 2009)

=================================
Mobile Life Conferences and Exhibitions

2 - 3 - 4 September 2009, Barcelona, Spain
www.m4life.org           conf@m4life.org
Opportunities to create economic and social welfare for  individuals,
businesses, societies, governments and economies.

Mobile technologies are having a great impact on how we live our
lives. These influences range from personal relations to interaction
in society, and from the transformation of the public sector to the
dynamics of economic development.

mLife conference and exhibitions are prime events for all
organizations and professionals who would like to monitor, take part
in and shape the development of the social aspects of the mobile
revolution.

mLife 2009 aim to provide opportunities to businesses, public sector
organizations and researchers to explore the frontiers of the mobile
revolution and be informed about newest technologies, concepts,
applications and services in order to reach their goals.

THREE CONFERENCES:
-- DEVELOPMENT 2009 - The 1st Int. Conference on Mobile Development
-- mSOCIETY 2009 - The 2nd International Conference on Mobile Society
-- EURO mGOV 2009 - The  4th  European Conference on Mobile Governmentm

SPEAKING:
--------------------
There are two types of speaking format: Research or Practice.
-- Researchers: please submit max of 10 page (A4) paper
-- Practitioners: please submit max one page (A4) talk summary

EXHIBITING:
--------------------
If you would like a high visibility, more face-to-face interaction to
introduce your business, products and services, this is a best option.
Please request the exhibition pack.

SPONSORING:
----------------------
This Is for highest visibility and best impact in terms of
participation and a good way of supporting mLife events. Please
request event support request form.

DATES:
	Practice talk proposals: as soon as possible but no later than 1st of
June 2009
	Research Paper Submission dead line : 1st of June 2009
	Notification of acceptance : 25th of June 2009
	Conference Dates :	2-3-4 September 2009

ORGANIZERS, SPONSORS and SUPPORTERS:
- Mobile Government Consortium International
- Barcelona City Council

The mLife events organization invites you to join the networks and
forums for creating, exchanging and disseminating business, and social
perspectives on mobile technologies and how they influence our life
and how we can make mobile technologies useful and beneficial.

Further Information on participation and content please visit www.m4life.org
    or     email us conf@m4life.org

Chairs:
I. Kushchu (mLife 2009)
M. Bull, (mSociety 2009)
C. Borucki and J. Battle (EURO mGOV 2009)
K. Banks, (mDevelpment 2009)
-------
IBRAHIM KUSHCHU, MBA, MSC., PHD
Associate Professor and Founding Director,
Mobile Government Consortium International, UK
http://www.mgovernment.org
ik@mgovernment.org
+44 1273 777853