Report on mobile for development

From: Raphaël Dard <Dard@intracen.org>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 17:28:08 +0200
To: "MW4D Group" <public-mw4d@w3.org>
Hi All,

Just found this interesting report (Jan.09). Just in case you haven't
seen it.

http://www.plan.fi/toiminnot/english/publications/julkaisut-single-view/article/mobiles-for-development/

basis for a communications revolution in Africa. In Africa, the
cell-phone is usually the first telecoms connection people have ever had
access to, opening up new opportunities. The report also guides on how
mobile technology can enhance Plan and partners' work in Africa.

And they mention our initiative (Trade at Hand :)

—-
Plus a short article of today on one of our projects:
http://www.liberianobserver.com/news/fullstory.php/aid/17036/Buying_and_Selling_on_Mobile_Phone_.html

Have a nice week-end,
Regards,
Raphaël