Re: new updated roadmap available

From: adesina iluyemi <adeiluyemi@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 18:57:48 +0100
To: Stephane Boyera <boyera@w3.org>
Cc: "public-mw4d@w3.org" <public-mw4d@w3.org>
Dear All,

Apologies for my long absence. I have followed the thread.

Firstly, I have made some changes to the roadmap online.

Also, to be able to have a good roadmap, I think we should go back to what
is our original aim which I suppose is guaranting users' experience for
mobile web in developing countries. So I presume that our focus shoould on
R&D to tackle challenges against users' experience.

Lastly, we forgot ot include issues of disabled users like deaf, dum or
blind people

Adesina

--
Adesina Iluyemi