mLife 2009 and panel on MW4D work

From: Stephane Boyera <boyera@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 10:45:49 +0200
To: "public-mw4d@w3.org" <public-mw4d@w3.org>, "Prof. Kushchu" <ik@mgovernment.org>
Dear all,

I was discussing recently with prof. Ibrahim Kushchu from Mobile
Government Consortium International (http://www.mgovernment.org/ ).
Kushchu is the organizer of the mLife/mDevelopment series of
conferences. I personnaly attended the 2008 instance, and it was a very
interesting event, well attended particularly with people from many
different Asian and African countries.
The 2009 instance will take place in Barcelona, Spain 2-4 september. See
  http://www.m4life.org/
Ken is participating and is the co-chair of the conference.
Unfortunately, i will not be there myself, but Kushchu and myself
thought that it could be valuable to try to organize a panel on the
activity of our group.
If there are people planning to attend or interested in this idea,
please let Kushchu (cc'd) know.

Best
Stephane
--