Re: Roadmap section 7.2

Hi Philipp,
Thanks for that.

few comments:
could you add sections about tools and examples ?
it is important ot mention if free and open source tools are available.

few other comments:
you state '•	There is a cost to setting up a CB center used to compose
and deliver the messages onto the mobile network for delivery to the
handsets.  '
could you elaborate ? what is the cost of setting up a service ? what is
the cost of sending a msg ?
does the software provider needs to deal with the operator, or anybody
can setup his cb as he wants, like for sms ? is it operator-based ? i
mean if you want to cover 3 operators you have to set 3 systems more or
less like for ussd?

about 'There are numerous handsets that do not have the capability to
support cell broadcast' could you elaborate too ?
what are the requirements ? is it relevant to low-end phones ? is it a
matter of how recent are the phones or how powerful they are?
it is important to give a sense to the reader

Cheers
Stephane