Re: Roadmap 6.3 Telecom policy and regulations

Hi Yoshiko,
thank you very much for that. This is great;
I think lenght is good.

my personnal comments is that i'm in favour of dropping the last two
sentences, mostly because the targeted audience is in big part ngos, and
small entrepreneurs who are not usually in position to be in touch with
people driving the policy framework.

Let's see what other thinks.

Stephane