Re: executive sumary and other

Hi Yoshiko,

this is all good comments:

> 1. Suggest to explain meaning of some words (below):
>
> discoverability mechanism
> USSD

+1
added a piece in the intro section of the executive summary to the
classification of technologies we used, with a link to ussd definition
added a note in the table for discoverability

> 2. Costs
>
> Is it costs for end-users or service providers / system developers?
> Suggest to clarify it to avoid confusion of future readers.

+1 in this table this is end-users costs, mentionned it in the table column

> 3. Box of Voice channel & Costs-Value
> "Very expensive" What does it mean? Better wording needed.
> Sorry that I don't have a suggestion here, since I don't understand it.

sure, i added explanation as a note; let me know if this clarify the
concept or if further development needed

> 4. Abstract
>
> "The first one is presenting the major challenges existing today for both developing and accessing mobile services, potential ways to bridge them with existing tools, technologies and infrastructure, and potential research directions to follow to provide a more comprehensive resolution or solution. The second part is focused on technologies, presenting .."
>
> Better to specify which section it is, such as below;
> The first one --> Section 5
> The second part --> Section 7

+1, i made the corresponding changes

thanks