Re: Example box

This is all gerat; i agree with that.
I propose to create an Appendix A with four sub categories for now

Voice Applications -> we could reuse the example provided by mira which
is great imho.
if anybody (Arun ?) has an analysis of another voice app, this would be
great

SMS Applications

anybody, willing to take one or two examples ?

for USSD we had a case presented during the workshop in mozambique, see
http://www.w3.org/2008/10/MW4D_WS/papers/kdetolly.pdf

for mobile web, we could use the nedbank reference
see
http://www.nedbank.co.za/website/content/Products/product_detail.asp?SubSubcatid=1865&Subcatid=501&ProductID=102&showmoreBF=1
which present interesting comparison between the sms and mobile web access

for gprs non-web apps, anyone interest to build an example ?

steph