monitoring and assessment

From: Stephane Boyera <boyera@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 16:33:50 +0200
To: "public-mw4d@w3.org" <public-mw4d@w3.org>
Dear all,
while working on the roadmap, i reached the section 6.2.6 'monitoring
and assessment'

i'm a bit dry on this section. i don't remember why we added it. i see
in the note that we were supposed to mention to integrate user feedback,
  and monitor device and network performance.
but out of writing one short sentence to mention that, i don't see what
we should say, or recommend if anything ?

If anybody as a suggestion to add some content, please let me know. For
now, i let the session empty, and see if anybody has some ideas

Cheers
Stephane
--
Stephane Boyera		stephane@w3.org