Re: [Fwd: Beyond Subscriptions: Actual Ownership, Use and Non-Use of Mobiles in Developing Countries]

Hello David,

I'm the manager of Digital World Forum project
(http://www.digitalworldforum.eu ), which is an EU funded project in the
FP7 program.
This project has 3 themes:
- mobile applications for development: this is the part i'm also leading
and provide funding for organizing this group
- low cost information access devices (aka low-cost laptop) which is
indeed led by CSIR
- low cost broadband access and infrastructure which is led by Orange Labs

On the DWF site you can get links to other people involved in the 2
other themes, and also links to events organized. We have ongoing
virtual events, and 2 workshops scheduled on the 2 other themes in the
next months.

Hope this helps
Stephane

--