Updating the Framework

From: Ken Banks, kiwanja.net <donotreply@kiwanja.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 09:20:26 +0100
To: "'Nadeem Akhtar'" <nadeem@cewit.org.in>, "'joe michiels'" <jmichiels@gmail.com>, "'Stephane Boyera'" <boyera@w3.org>
Cc: <public-mw4d@w3.org>
Hi group

Great to see the discussion starting around Joe's great early work.

Would it be easier if we all just edited the page ourselves, rather than
emailing comments?

Just a suggestion - we will then know when we next have a call that the page
is fully up-to-date with everyone's thoughts, and that nothing has been
missed. It will also save poor Joe having to do all the work.  ;o)