Spanish article about Social and Economic Impact of Mobile Technologies in Latin America

From: Manrique Lopez <manrique.lopez@fundacionctic.org>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 09:59:19 +0200
To: public-mw4d@w3.org

Hello,

Ok, it is written in Spanish, but it may be interesting:
http://sociedaddelainformacion.telefonica.es/jsp/articulos/detalle.jsp?elem=7059

I've tried Google Translate with it, but it lacks some accessibility
recommedations (like "not to provide text inside images without textual
alternatives"), so some data appears as images:
http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%
2Fsociedaddelainformacion.telefonica.es%2Fjsp%2Farticulos%2Fdetalle.jsp%
3Felem%3D7059&hl=es&ie=UTF-8&sl=es&tl=en

If you need some data to be translated, ask me for it...

--
José Manrique López de la Fuente <manrique.lopez@fundacionctic.org>
Área de Tecnología Fundación CTIC