Re: www2009 track info request

From: Arun Kumar <kkarun@in.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 15:07:33 +0530
To: Jeff Sonstein <jeffs@it.rit.edu>
Cc: public-mw4d@w3.org, public-mw4d-request@w3.org

      There is indeed a track on "User Interfaces and Mobile
Web" (http://www2009.org/calls/userinterface.html). It this different from
what you were referring to ?

thanks and regards
Arun Kumar
Research Staff Member,
IBM India Research Laboratory,
4, Block - C, Institutional Area, Vasant Kunj,
New Delhi - 110 070, India,
Email: kkarun@in.ibm.com
Tel: +91-11-66192100 / +91-11-41292100
Fax: 91-11-26138889

World Wide Telecom Web (aka spoken Web) : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/

             Jeff Sonstein
             Sent by:                  public-mw4d@w3.org
             public-mw4d-reque                                          cc
                                       www2009 track info request
             10/20/2008 02:53

as per the request to me at the teleconf
I approached Dan A about whether there was
a plan for a widgets & mobile web "track" at www2009

the answer is "no, but"...
it *is* on the proposed topic list for "mobile & emerging apps"
but it is *not* planned as a whole track

Dan recommends that Marie-Claire be contacted about this issue

A life! Cool! Where can I download one of those from?
- Miriam English -

Prof. Jeff Sonstein