October 6 minutes and my answers

From: Stephane Boyera <boyera@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 09:40:41 +0200
To: public-mw4d@w3.org

Dear All,

The minutes of october 6 meeting are available at
http://www.w3.org/2008/10/06-mw4d-minutes.html

I published on the home page the September 15 minutes

Reading the minutes i see few questions for me.
find below the answer:

About the future teleconference schedule, i updated the home page with
the dates till the end of 2008 (always 1st and third monday of the
month). see http://www.w3.org/2008/MW4D/#telcos

About the f2f at the W3C tech plenary, i put details in the face-to-face
meeting section of the home page: http://www.w3.org/2008/MW4D/#f2f

Let me know if you have further questions
Best
Stephane
--
Stephane Boyera		stephane@w3.org