W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-mw4d@w3.org > November 2008

agenda for Monday 1st december meeting

From: Stephane Boyera <boyera@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2008 11:48:39 +0100
Message-ID: <492E7B07.5050804@w3.org>
To: public-mw4d@w3.org

Dear All,
Our next teleconference will take place monday
December 1st.
Details at http://www.w3.org/2008/MW4D/#telcos

Any volunteer to scribe ?

We have interesting points to debate
Draft Agenda
- approval of last meeting minutes
(http://www.w3.org/2008/11/17-mw4d-minutes.html )

- review of action items
[NEW] ACTION: Arun to make a summary of voikiosk [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2008/11/17-mw4d-minutes.html#action01]
[NEW] ACTION: stephane to start mail discussion on the organization of
the work [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2008/11/17-mw4d-minutes.html#action02]
[Pending] ACTION: Lauri to report on Nokia work in education cursus in
Africa
[Pending] ACTION: stephane to investigate how to get profile of people
from the group

- workshop announcement

- discussion around roadmap work
based on http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-mw4d/2008Nov/0054.html
(please read this mail before the teleconference)

I remind people to connect to IRC.
I also remind people to read the documentation about how to be a cool
participants:
http://www.w3.org/2008/MW4D/w3circ#Being

Particularly how to put yourself in the queue for speaking, to ease the
discussion.

Ken will chair this teleconference. Any volunteer to scribe ?

See you on monday
stephane


-- 
Stephane Boyera		stephane@w3.org
W3C				+33 (0) 5 61 86 13 08
BP 93				fax: +33 (0) 4 92 38 78 22
F-06902 Sophia Antipolis Cedex,		
France
Received on Thursday, 27 November 2008 10:49:07 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 2 June 2009 18:33:06 GMT