RE: Mobile Internet Devices

Hi Renjish, good stuff!

Do you have any definitive statistics on how long it would take this
type of device to filter down to our target population. I know you
mention 3-4 years, but do we see this happening now, or do you know of
any evidence on this? I assume its linked to how quickly higher tier
users upgrade and thus how quickly the lower tier second hand market is
seeded. Do we also have any stats on how often a lower tier user
upgrades their device? We've heard anecdotally 1-2 years, but their
device is handed down within the family. Do you have any thoughts on
this?

Thanks

David

David Ashbrook
Devices Team
Vodafone Group R&D

Tel: +44 (0)1635 665803
Fax: +44 (0)1635 676147
Mob: +44 (0)7919 994670

E-mail: david.ashbrook@vodafone.com

Vodafone Group Services Limited
Registered Office: Faraday House, The Connection, Newbury, Berkshire
RG14 2FN Registered in England No 3802001