Re: Teleconferences

On Thu, Jun 26, 2008 at 10:52 PM, Stephane Boyera <boyera@w3.org> wrote:

> I will be happy to hear from members of the mailing-list if they would be
> more interested in live chat sessions that teleconferences ?

I think live chat sessions are the optimum solution. Beside bandwidth and
cost savings, this solutions addresses also the language problem. Different
members with different English language skills, can log discussions and read
at different speeds and thus participate even asynchronously.

also, maybe a logging facility would help.

--
Slim Amamou
http://alixsys.com