Re: Teleconferences

Hi Nadeem,

i got a similar remark in a private mail from another participant. So
let me answer it here.
The list of participants i sent is just the list of official members as
described in the participation section ([1]), and not the full list of
subscribers to the mailing-list which have more than 50 participants,
which few people from Developing Regions.
That said, it is true that nobody from Developing Countries decided to
join the group officially yet. One reason might be that the group is
just starting and thus new people are still coming everyday.
Anyway, as i explained in [2], the participation is freely open to
anybody. So if you are interested to become an official participants, or
if you know anybody  who would be interested, you are all welcome.
I'm sure that there are lot of experience and expertise from Developing
countries that would make very valuable input from this group. It has
been my specific goal to involve as much as possible people from
developing regions, and that's why the first event we organized was in
Inidia([3]), the second one in Brazil ([4]), and the 3rd one scheduled
for 2009 in Africa
[1] http://www.w3.org/2008/MW4D/participation.html
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-mw4d/2008Jun/0000.html
[3] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/MWI-EC/cfp.html