Re: framework document

Hello Slim,

This is very good point, and something i've in mind since long time. I
strongly believe that it is critical to gather data about the mobile
infrastructure and device characterictics.
So i would be happy to hear if anybody has any idea how we could gather
such data ?
The first question i have is to know who has the data ?
I believe some international organization might have some info: GSMA, ITU
Anyone else ?

Operators might also have data.
Handset manufacturers perhaps too ?
would regulatory/telecom offices of government have such data ?

Stephane