Re: framework document

Hi Nadeem,

thanks for your comments.
I just wanted to re-emphasis that sections after "vision" are not yet up
to date and does not include yet comments received after my first draft.
I understand people might feel that their commetns have been ignored,
but this is not the case ! just a matter of timing, i wanted to seed the
discussion around the vision section asap.

So i will integrate other comments later this week.

Cheers
Stephane

--
Stephane Boyera		stephane@w3.org