Re: framework structure proposal - comments

From: Stephane Boyera <boyera@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 23:52:57 +0200
To: Janusz Lukasiak <janusz@eumx.net>
Cc: public-mw4d@w3.org

Hi Janusz

> I probably should   have said 'telco operators'....

ok so i just put a global category: mobile industry. Do you believe that
we should refine ? imho, all actors are important: handset manufacturer,
browser makers, operators, service porviders,...
Should we identify each actor in this area ?

> Precisely.  There is a good argument for keeping the interface the same
> (as far as possible) to make users to face only one learning
> curve, not two.

great, your answer just demonstrate that there are indeed topics to be
discussed. So for sure we need to keep it for now.
I would not answer on this topic here. I prefer to focus on the
framework definition for now. ok ?

cheers
Stephane

--