Next Meeting july 28th 2008

From: Stephane Boyera <boyera@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 17:38:39 +0200
To: public-mw4d@w3.org

Dear All,
So far i just received either positive answer, or reluctantly positive
(;-) ), or inabilities for both dates.
So it seems to me that the 28th is a better date for a majority. So
let's schedule it for that date.
I understand the comments i got about the inapropriateness to always
change the dates, and yes i'm sorry to have changed dates for the first
and the second meeting. But well starting a new group in the middle of a
vacation time for lots of people is quite a challenge, and we have to
adapt a bit. I hope that we will reach a certain level of stability in a
near future.

DEtails about how to use IRC to come soon !

Steph
--
Stephane Boyera		stephane@w3.org
W3C				+33 (0) 4 92 38 78 34