Re: Framework Notes

On Wed, Jul 2, 2008 at 11:09 AM, Renjish Kumar <renjish.kumar@gmail.com>
wrote:

>   I will take this opportunity also to add an off-topic concern. This
> mailing list is currently publicly archived with the emailids unmasked which
> is not the practice followed by most forums. I request the webmaster or any
> concerned person to kindly follow this practice as many of the members will
> use their official ids which can become a hotspot for spammers. Considering
> that spamming is a major issue to tackle also in mobile web, I would really
> appreciate if you can take this issue seriously.

I must disagree. I feel there is good and affordable antispam software
available (i.e. gmail) and there is no need to obfuscate email addresses
anymore. Consider the usability hassle derived from this practice. And
consider the fact that we are polluting the internet with non-semantic data
like slim [at] alixsys [dot] com .

--
Slim Amamou
http://alixsys.com