Liberian markets

From: Mira Slavova <slavbreed@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 12:37:50 +0000
To: "Arun Kumar" <kkarun@in.ibm.com>
Cc: public-mw4d@w3.org

Dear All,

As you might be aware, at the International Trade Centre (UNCTAD-WTO)
we are working on
implementing the Trade at Hand
(http://www.intracen.org/trade-at-hand/) project in Liberia. We are
curently designing a mobile information system aimed at improving the
access to information of Liberian market women and thereby empowering
them to grow their businesses.

I have started a blog (www.mmd4d.org) with postings on the topic of
mobile market design for development. I am currently looking to share
my findings about Liberian markets. I would very much appreciate it if
you have any comments, corrections, suggestions, or additions to my
obervations and proposals. I appreciate that there are many aspects of
Liberian markets which are encountered at markets in other developing
countries. Please visit www.mmd4d.org and share your opinions!

Best Regards,

Dr Mira Slavova
e-Business Advisor