Re: Link to Nokia World 2008 event

From: Arun Kumar <kkarun@in.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 13:02:40 +0530
To: public-mw4d@w3.org, public-mw4d-request@w3.org

Hello All,

I was travelling whole of last week and hoped to be back in time yesterday.
Unfortunately, I got delayed and could not make it. I have an action item
on my name from the last call and I intend to close it in next couple of
days. Thanks very much.

thanks and regards
Arun Kumar

             <Lauri.K.Hirvonen
             @nokia.com>
             public-mw4d-reque         <boyera@w3.org>,
             st@w3.org                 <public-mw4d@w3.org>
                                                                        cc

             12/01/2008 07:22                                      Subject
             PM                        Link to Nokia World 2008 event

Hello W3C MW4D working group

Thank you for the cc today. I did not manage to get
into the IRC channel, so I send here the link to
the Nokia World 2008 event starting tomorrow
Tuesday 2nd Dec 2008 in Barcelona.

Here is the link:

http://events.nokia.com/nokiaworld/home.htm

You will see there real-time video broadcast
of the opening keynotes and other topics.

Br. Lauri