Re: new revision of MW4D focus diagram: Feedback

continuing from my previous mail.

A comment on the revised focus doc.

In the current draft, there is little difference betweeb the Users and
Audience (Note that the Deliverable title should be replaced with Audience)

By "users" we should mean the end-users who eventually uses the mobile web
and this should define the population that we target.

Target audience should mean the entities/stakeholders that will use our docs
for deploying the solutions.

I think we should also mention the "developer community" explicitly in the
target audience since content is the king in mobile web and any guidelines
from our work will be beneficial for them as well.

Regards
Renjish