Re: Determining MW4D Core Values

Janusz wrote:

"My point is that whatever we say should/could be done today, will
still be doable in years to come, using yet-to-be invented technology"

Good clarification.  Thank you.

This is the point I was trying to make as well.  I do not see it being a
choice between a "vision" document or a "solutions/ recommendation"...The
most valuable solutions will not be constraining with regard to what
can/should happen in the future. I am only suggesting our language ought to
recognize this as a value.  Perhaps my suggested amendment is not the best
choice of words.

bill