Re: accessing IRC through a web interface

Dear All,

Thanks to Manrique, i discover this great tool Mibbit.
It is very easy to use, very powerful and without lag issue.
So now from the home page at the end of section "Teleconference"
(http://www.w3.org/2008/MW4D/#telcos ) there is a direct link to connect
you directly to mw4d channel without any configuration or hassle.
This is very handy !

This client also support simultaneous translation for input (what you
type in is translated) and output (what others are typing in is
translated to your language). It is not perfect but at least it might be
useful for those who ar enot native english speaking, and might be shy
speaking english. This is surely lowering the barriers to participate in
this group.

Again, a big Thank to Manrique for pointing us to this tool !

Steph