Musikmesse 2018

Mogens asked about our plans for Musikmesse. We are trying to arrange a meeting there as usual. However the meeting rooms appear to be in scarcer supply this year, so we may need to move the meeting to Thursday, April 12. So far the meeting has not been confirmed by the Musikmesse staff. We will update the group as soon as we know more.

We are looking for a sponsor for the reception after the meeting. In the past we have always had the sponsor be a Musikmesse exhibitor, but I don’t think that would be required. Please contact me off-list if your company would be interested in sponsoring this year’s reception.

Mogens, regarding your MIDI-related suggestions, could you please write these up as issues in the MNX GitHub repository? Thanks!

Best regards,

Michael Good
VP of MusicXML Technologies
MakeMusic, Inc.