Re: Identifying to which note a grace note is attached

From: Joe Berkovitz <joe@noteflight.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2017 10:06:57 -0400
To: Dennis Bathory-Kitsz <bathory@maltedmedia.com>
Cc: Music Notation Community Group <public-music-notation@w3.org>
Thanks everyone for the additional information. At this point let me
correct myself: it seems thatgrace notes/appoggiaturas immediately
preceding a barline do exist in CWMN, and are simply something I haven't
seen before. So there's no reason to exclude them from the model.

Certainly it's the case that MusicXML already permits them, and it sounds
like CWMNX should too.

Joe Berkovitz
Founder
Noteflight LLC