Re: MNX Example Score Repository

Hi Jeremy,

Yes, there absolutely will be example scores.

I have so far held off in order to avoid "example thrash" since converting
a set of convincingly complex scores is non-trivial labor, and I think some
of the structural underpinnings of MNX are not settled enough. I think once
we get an initial round of feedback (the next several weeks?) then it will
make sense to get on this.

Best,

Joe Berkovitz
Founder