Re: Music Exchange Architecture using MusicXML format

From: Pavel Studeny <pavel.studeny@email.cz>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2017 13:24:50 +0200
To: Gert Lems <gert.lems@gmail.com>, public-music-notation@w3.org
Hi Gert,

I have been working on this topic for some time, since I believe sharing
and displaying music in a browser is the future of digital music notation.

A modern web browser is able to display MusicXML on its own, without any
conversions to PDF or SVG, similarly to this demo:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B4bOB4kkAb5hakNQcUxlZWlZclU

Note that one could already use Noteflight to share MusicXML with a
friend. If you intend to build a service, feel free to reach out to me.

Pavel Studený
https://www.linkedin.com/in/pavel-studen%C3%BD-9b937741/