Upcoming MNX draft specification

From: Joe Berkovitz <joe@noteflight.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2017 13:52:05 -0500
To: Music Notation Community Group <public-music-notation@w3.org>
Hi group,

Here's an update on the status of the MNX specification.

The co-chairs expect to publish the draft spec in the first week of January
2018. A great deal of work has taken place, but we've been keeping the work
on a branch so far to avoid thrashing back and forth as we get things into
shape. We look forward to discussing the spec with you all in the new year.

If you're celebrating a holiday at this time, then many holiday wishes to
you!

Best,

Joe Berkovitz
Founder