Re: Introducing MNX [via Music Notation Community Group]

So is the general idea that MNX would encapsulate entire documents of
different encodings (for example, how SVG can be embedded in HTML)?

Example (pseudo-code):
<mnx>
  <musicxml> (entire MusicXML document) </musicxml>
  <mei> (entire MEI document) </mei>
  ... (other complete documents)
</mnx>