Agenda Discussion Posted On Wiki [via Music Notation Community Group]

From: W3C Community Development Team <team-community-process@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2015 15:41:16 +0000
To: public-music-notation@w3.org
Thank you to everyone for your thoughtful discussion about the agenda for the
Music Notation Community Group. Daniel, Joe, and I have consolidated the
discussion on the CG Wiki at:
https://www.w3.org/community/music-notation/wiki/Agenda_Discussion
As a next step, the co-chairs will be working to adapt our initial agenda to
reflect the ideas raised during this discussion. We hope to get that out to
further discussion this week and see if we can start coming to a group
consensus on how to proceed.

This post sent on Music Notation Community Group

'Agenda Discussion Posted On Wiki'

https://www.w3.org/community/music-notation/2015/10/26/agenda-discussion-posted-on-wiki/

Learn more about the Music Notation Community Group:

https://www.w3.org/community/music-notation