Re: MusicXML issue

Hi Christina,

In my experience the MusicXML export from Sibelius and Finale can be quite different, especially when it comes to "ancilliary" information such as fingerings or figured bass. I believe what you are experiencing is pretty common, having this information printed as though it were just text instead of having it "linked" to objects with its musical implications.

-Andrew