Re: Proposal: Make Sibelius Dolet MusicXML plugin open source

I understood that the Sibelius plugin format is proprietary, non-standard and subject to change, which also is true of Sibelius itself.
Difficult to see how this could be the basis for a 'reference' implementation of anything.

I guess MakeMusic would be unwilling to lose control and revenue from this valuable software.

best regards
James Sutton
Dolphin Computing
http://www.dolphin-com.co.uk <http://www.dolphin-com.co.uk/>