Re: How to determine the values in tuplet-definitions

Hi Mogens,

Thanks. Can you please file your tuplet questions as issues on the MNX
repository? I will respond there in more detail.

I think you are raising at least two issues:

- "actual" and "normal" are confusing terms (personally, I agree)
- are the denominators in tuplets meaningful? (yes, they are intended to
be: 6/16 is not the same notationally as 3/8, or as 1/4* (a dotted quarter)

Best,

Joe Berkovitz
Founder
Noteflight LLC