Re: Why GMNX is not necessarily SVG

Just to reiterate something I said earlier: I don't think this issue
changes the goals of GMNX, or what we call it. Saying that GMNX is SVG with
embedded data islands (instead of a notation encoding with some SVG inside
it) is just another approach, an architectural choice we can make.

Joe Berkovitz
Founder
Noteflight LLC

49R Day Street