Re: More MNX examples

Thanks for sending the Fauré example, Joe.

The MXML file opened up with 99% perfection in our SuperScore Music app for iPad, which has a liquid display environment. The only discrepancy between the PDF and the SuperScore display were very tiny differences in the placement of tuplet numerals as well as their size—an issue that could be fixed with greater specificity in the MXML format and the file itself.

If more applications would output this level of MXML quality, I would be a very happy guy.

In saying the foregoing, I don’t intend to cast stones toward the attempt to create MNX. I do want to point out, however, that our industry, as a whole, has yet to exploit fully what we already have with MXML.

Regards,
George

TimeWarp Technologies