Re: Document Profiles: an MEI customization

Hi Joe,

1. Yes, all these constraints are validated by the compiled schema. Every
example that is included in the documentation is *in fact* validated (or
invalidated, if it's a negative example) by our test environment: the
examples are extracted, put into appropriate context, then checked against
the compiled schema in order to test, the validation gives the expected
result (valid/invalid).

2. Yes, the Specification section only contain the supported elements.

Zoltan

--
www.tido-music.com

Tido (UK) Ltd, 2–6 Baches Street, London N1 6DN, United Kingdom.
Disclaimer: The information in this e-mail including any attachments is
confidential and may be legally privileged. If you have received this
message in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete this
message and any copies from your computer and network. The unauthorized
use, distribution, copying or alteration of this e-mail and any attachments
is strictly forbidden.