Re: Meeting at Music Encoding Conference 2016?

I also think it's a very good idea!

--
www.tido-music.com

Tido Enterprise GmbH (Amtsgericht Leipzig, HRB 29529), Talstrasse 10, 04103
Leipzig, Germany. Disclaimer: The information in this e-mail including any
attachments is confidential and may be legally privileged. If you have
received this message in error, please contact the sender immediately and
unauthorized use, distribution, copying or alteration of this e-mail and
any attachments is strictly forbidden.