Re: [musicxml] Suppress the 'non-controlling' attribute in measures

Hello Bernd

Your "Don Giovanni minuet" is a very good and short example. Still I
wonder if anybody has smaller examples?

Because I am just a "liebhaber". Could anybody who knows this part of
music listen to the output from my player
and tell if this is right or wrong?

My player output: http://programfabriken.com/Don%20Giovanni%20minuet.WMA

My player output track 1+3 very slow:
http://programfabriken.com/Don%20Giovanni%20minuet-track-1-3-slow.WMA

Original note sheet from Bernd:
http://bjungmann.privat.t-online.de/MusicXML/DonGiov195_12.pdf

Still I wonder: Is the MusicXML-file OK? Finale shows it wrong and
Musescore will not load it at all. I think that
I have seen some example with mixed 2/4 and 3/4 that worked with Finale
and Musescore.  Here Finale adjusts
the measures to be same length and drops the last two measures of the
2/4-part. Are you sure the example is right?

Thanks to Bernd for providing this example.

Kind regards
Mogens

PS: Is this "non-controlling"-attribute relevant for playing?
PS: Other problems of Don Giovanni minuet - The MusicXML-file specifies
Midi-channel 10,
       but this is reserved for percussion. My program makes some
strange sound. Also I
       wonder - "Viol. II" does not appear in the MusicXML-file. Should it?