Re: Codename(s)

Hi Zoltan, all,

Yes, you're right, of course.

How about MintFormat and ScoreFormat?

I dont think that thinking about a codename for the score format
necessarily means that it is actually going to get defined. We need to
decide separately how many standard formats we need to define.

But I think we can agree that we need a working name for the application
interchange format. Yes?

Best,
James

--