Re: Wiki

Joe, you said "Sorry, I meant to add -- we also do need to figure out how
to best use the Wiki for the group's purposes."

Isn't the purpose of this email thread to determine that, or should we
start a separate email thread for that discussion?

As far as the group's current brainstorming activities, I think we should
start collecting those onto a page in the wiki. From there, we could start
organizing those ideas further, eventually into a roadmap? We can always
edit the wiki. We don't have to get things right the first time, but I
think we should start using it.