Re: Restructuring the "Use Cases" Wiki page

Hi Christopher,

I just reviewed your edit -- thanks, I think it probably makes sense, and
there was certainly a divide of sorts between the Developer "use cases" and
all the others, in terms of the nature of the role. As long as you didn't
delete or substantially alter items, this rearrangement works for me.

...Joe

*Joe Berkovitz*
President

*Noteflight LLC*
49R Day Street / Somerville, MA 02144 / USA
phone: +1 978 314 6271
www.noteflight.com
"Your music, everywhere"