Re: A working MusicXML engraver?

That would be very useful Adrian.  VexFlow similarly has a unit test suite
which tests all functionality of it's codebase and essentially has a single
page where a set of small unit-based bits of engraving are demonstrated.
In my project I am essentially doing the same, but instead the 'Arrange'
part of my test starts with some MusicXML, and the outcome / 'Assert' is
the rendered music.  It would be nice to have this sort of set up for each
part of the specification as it shows a practical example which can be run
(and debugged).  Having this along with screenshots of the original would
be really really useful!  (Again this is what would be useful to me, and
not sure if it would suit everyone).

Thanks
Josh