Re: A working MusicXML engraver?

As a formerly active contributor to VexFlow, I'd just like to point out
that VexFlow does not support rendering straight from MusicXML (or any data
format for that matter) and such a feature is probably out of scope for the
project, better suited by a higher-level abstraction layer. It's been
functionality that has received a fair bit of interest (and some people
have began attempts <https://github.com/ringw/vexflow/tree/musicxml>) but I
don't think anyone has actively or consistently worked on this for quite
some time.

- Cyril Silverman

www.tido-music.com