De: Leroy Finn [mailto:finnle@tcd.ie]
Enviado el: viernes, 06 de septiembre de 2013 11:33
Para: Yves Savourel
CC: public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org
Asunto: Re: [issue-132] clarifications of LQI section + types: edits done,
please review (and one question)

The edits are OK and don't change my implementation experience - they are
'only' better guidance about the topic

Thanks,

Leroy

On 6 September 2013 07:03, Yves Savourel <ysavourel@enlaso.com> wrote:

> the edits (also the HTML5 reference update) are now done, see

http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/drafts/its20/its20.html#r
evisionlog

> Please have a look and provide comments in this thread.

The changes and the new guidance section look ok to me.
None of this changes our implementation.

Cheers,
-yves