From: Arle Lommel [mailto:arle.lommel@dfki.de]
Sent: Mittwoch, 4. September 2013 14:31
To: Multilingual Web LT Public List Public List
Subject: [ISSUE-132] Updated LQI section

Here is the LQI section with all but one of Christian's suggestions implemented. The only one I didn't implement was giving more reference to MQM in the main body. My only hesitation here is that the ITS 2.0 results really predate the current MQM state and MQM may continue to change, so I did not want to tie us more to it, nor did it really fit there since ITS 2.0 and MQM shared the same body of formats that were considered rather than MQM being a step on the way. If you are OK with that, Christian, I think we are done.

Best,

Arle